Friday, July 10, 2009

Creative Billboard for Making Good Impression


Haven't seen much of variations in billboard in our country, maybe it is difficult to do so, and that's I like to highlight the following for taking a bold step in breaking out of the billboard.

The billboard is placed at Jatrabari, and I took a quick snap from the bus I was traveling. Reminded me of one billboard pic I have seen from Kodak in some presentation. The idea was similar, in the billboard hot chanachur has burnt part of the billboard, in the Kodak ad, there was a hole from where you could see a park, the hole was shaped as a photograph and the billboard read "capture the real moment with Kodak (or something like this, I forgot)".

I really loved this one and I hope to see some more creative billboards like these in here. Also it has to make good sense and truly connected with the consumer insight. Hope the agencies and the marketeers are listening.


No comments:

Post a Comment